Image Map

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wilde Week #34

1. I'm almost ready for fall to turn into winter.  Mostly because I love my winter coat.  Though I'm not ready for the cold that comes with winter.  I just want to wear cute, cozy clothes, drink peppermint hot chocolates and sit in front of a roaring fire.  I do not want it to be so cold that the Boyfriend and I have to cut through the grocery store on our walk home from dinner out, just to warm up for a second.

2. Last week I had the car (we only have one car and by we, I mean BF owns a car and I can buy a train pass) because BF was out of town for business. I took the opportunity to stop at my favorite cheap jewelry store - Charming Charlies!  That adorable firefly(?) necklace is from there and is only $10!  I wanted to buy the entire store.  I love cheap, fashiony jewelry.

3. I have a new love - Polar Orange Vanilla Seltzer.  It tastes just like a creamsicle, but it doesn't have any sugar or artificial sweeteners.  Go buy a case, you'll love it.

4. The BF and I went out Saturday morning and decided to pick up some pumpkins for carving.  We stopped at the garden center and totally got hosed on the price of these pumpkins.  They'd better turn into the most awesome jack-o-lanterns and the seeds better taste amazing.

5. I met some of my girls in Midtown Manhattan for brunch on Sunday.  After deciding 2 hours was too long to wait at Penelope, we headed over to Sarabeth's and I had the most amazing apple cinnamon French toast.  I want to go back and get more!

6. Is anyone else obsessed with Pretty Little Liars?  I'm totally outside of the age demographic, but I don't care, I love it.  How much longer can this show go on?  Are the books still being written? The BF made fun of me while I watched it this Tuesday and now I'm counting down the days until the show starts up again in January!

7. Mums everywhere.  They are so pretty and cheerful, but I hate them.  Because they are the harbinger of winter!  I'm moving to Florida and bringing New York City with me.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails