Image Map

Monday, August 12, 2013

Wilde Week #23


I'm officially unemployed today!  The past three months have been a part of a generous severance from my former company, kind of like a three month paid vacation.  Now that the three months are over, I have to really hit the pavement and find myself a new gig!  In my last week of paid vacation I had lots of fun...

- Weekday brunch is one of the best parts of my summer this year.  There is a very popular place in Montclair called Raymond's.  They make the best French toast.  It's crunchy on the outside, creamy in the middle and the absolutely perfect way to start a Tuesday.  Just not every Tuesday, the portions are enormous!

- Maybe you're not likely to come out and visit my in Montclair, NJ, but you might be heading to NYC sometime soon.  Weekday brunch with my city friends this week found us in the West Village at Cafe Cluny.  Hello amazing French fries.  So good!

- My August Stitch Fix box arrived in the mail this week!  I asked for some summer to fall transition pieces and they delivered.  Check out the details of the Fix later this week at Wilde in the City.  A giveaway is involved this month!  Now I just need to get myself a new job so I can keep having clothes sent to me by mail!

- Owls are still showing up in fashion this fall!  I'm jazzed because owls are super adorable and I really want to wear my owl sweater this winter!  (this cute number is from Anthropologie)

- Want a fun and quick read for a day at the beach?  I just finished reading Waiter Rant and really enjoyed it.  Of course I don't want to hear about any waiter being malicious to customers, but I love hearing stories about crazy customers!

- Nothing says business formal like socks with hot dogs on them.  Drop by Urban Outfitters and get yourself some.  And some for your friends.

Time to hit the internets and find a new opportunity!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails